2018-2019 EXECUTIVE BOARD
- President: Mike Howard
- Vice President: Fernando Delgado
- Secretary: Madelina Delgado
- Treasurer: Susan Fromknecht
2018-2019 CHAIR PERSONS
- Equipment/Field: David Fromknecht
- Hospitality: Leslie Manigualt
- Uniform Chair: Cheryl Greiner
- Assistant Uniform Chair: Nancy Gresham
- Who are the Boosters? YOU! A group of parents/friends who have students in band and/or support the program.
- Why do we have Boosters? The purpose of the Boosters is to assist the band by supporting its activities and raising money for the band’s needs.
- When are meetings? The meetings are posted on the band calendar and on the web site. Usually the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:00 pm.
- Should I come to the meetings? YES! All Band parents need to come so that they will better know what is taking place in the program. We always need help with making decisions and good resources. You never know how you could contribute!
Our parent organization is vital to the operation and success of the SHS Bands. Even if your time is limited, there are numerous ways in which you can enhance our program with your talents and time. Again, the purpose of the Boosters is to provide financial and physical assistance toward the realization of our educational and performance goals.
The best way to avoid confusion and/or miscommunication is to attend Booster meetings, hear the facts for yourself and ask questions. It is hoped that this organization, which is such an important part of your child’s life, will equally be an important part of your life as a parents.
Proudly Sponsored by SHS Band Boosters, a tax exempt 501c3 cooperation