living to serve the next generation
Our efforts and fund raising programs focus us on 5 key mission objectives:
- To provide financial assistance to students who express a desire for private instruction, but who can’t otherwise afford it.
- To provide services and equipment for the band that allows for the same opportunities as other nationally recognized programs.
- To provide instruments for the program, both from the standpoint of each child having an instrument, as well as the purchasing of non-traditional instruments called for in musical scores.
- To support the band booster club, which will provide appropriate storage, transportation, field up keep, and the host of other responsibilities associated with the band program.
- To provide life-changing instructional opportunities for every child in the program.
We hope that you can help us in achieving these objectives for the young people in our community!
Proudly Sponsored by SHS Band Boosters, a tax exempt 501c3 cooperation