Our efforts and fund raising programs focus us on 5 key mission objectives:
- To provide financial assistance to students who express a desire for private instruction, but who can’t otherwise afford it.
- To provide services and equipment for the band that allows for the same opportunities as other nationally recognized programs.
- To provide instruments for the program, both from the standpoint of each child having an instrument, as well as the purchasing of non-traditional instruments called for in musical scores.
- To support the band booster club, which will provide appropriate storage, transportation, field up keep, and the host of other responsibilities associated with the band program.
- To provide life-changing instructional opportunities for every child in the program.
Proudly Sponsored by SHS Band Boosters, a tax exempt 501c3 cooperation